Skysaver Rescue Backpack
If you live or work in a high-rise, escaping the building in the event of a fire can be a challenge, especially if traditional exits are inaccessible. With the Skysaver World Class Rescue Backpack (260 ft.), you have a simple, safe backup plan.
SkySaver is an innovative personal rescue device that enables you to abseil down a multi-story building. There is no training required. To use the SkySaver Rescue Backpack, you will strap on the backpack, clip the edge of the cable onto an anchor point that you have installed, and then descend through any opening. The unique braking system will automatically lower you at a safe and controlled rate. SkySaver Rescue Backpack is the ultimate gift for corporate men and women, executives, CEOs, and other office workers.
- SkySaver Rescue Backpacks let you ABSEIL down multi-story buildings to escape fires
- The bag clips onto the wearer around their chest and between their legs
- It was designed by Brooklyn-based safety experts
- The hook can be fitted in buildings up to a height of 260ft (80 metres)
- It can then carry wearers weighing between 66lbs (25kg) to 300lbs (133kg)
- SkySaver 260 – Building Escape Backpack, Up to 260 Feet
- Fire resistant cable- Cable length: 260 feet (80 meters)
- Device Weight: 26 lbs (approx. 11.7 kg)
- Load Capacity: 66-300 lbs (30-135 kg)
- Automatic mechanical braking system lowers users at a rate of 3-6 feet/second (1-2 meters/second)
- Tested according to ASTM and ANSI standards