Me Smooth is the only at-home hair removal device to use a patented elos technology, clinically proven and cleared by the FDA to be safe and effective for all skin types and tones. Gentle, easy to use, and fast, now you can experience the luxury of smooth skin without the hassles of shaving and waxing.
A revolutionary at-home professional hair removal device for all skintones.
The me is the only at-home hair removal device to use patented elos technology that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for all skin types and tones. Gentle, easy to use, and just minutes a treatment, now you can experience the freedom of silky, smooth skin without the hassles of shaving and waxing.
What else you need to know:
- The me system is designed with universal voltage. It is intended for use by men and women on body hair below the neck. This package includes one cartridge and accessory protective cap (already installed), a power cord, and a user guide. Replacement cartridge and storage pouch are sold separately.
- Recommended for use on all skintones and dark hair.
- Shave any visible hair in the area you want to treat (shaving hair in the treatment areas should minimize the discomfort felt from the flashes).
- Make sure that the accessories protective cap (provided) is inserted.
- Clean your skin and dry it with a towel.
- Turn on the me system, selecting the low energy level setting. If there is little or no discomfort or reaction, then raise the energy level to the medium or high setting.
- Remove the applicator from the base.
- Press the activation button located on the applicator. The button will turn blue and you will hear the fan inside the applicator.
- Gently place the applicator on your skin so that the two RF chrome contact bars are in complete contact with the skin. The me will emit pulses.
- After every flash, glide the applicator slowly to the next neighboring spot over the skin by moving it in one continuous, slow motion.
- Avoid overlap between adjacent pulses.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if your skin is sensitive to light—this condition could make the light treatment uncomfortable or cause skin swelling, blisters, or infection. Perform a test on a small patch of skin then wait 30 minutes to see if any skin reactions developed.
- Do not use on any area where you may want your hair to grow back.
- Do not expose treated areas to the sun during the entire treatment period. Wait at least two weeks after the final treatment before you expose treated skin to the sun or tan with artificial light. Even after two weeks, make sure that the treated skin is not red from the treatment before you expose it to the sun. Be sure to carefully protect the skin with sunscreen throughout the hair removal period.
- Do not use the device on areas with light hair color.