When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Highly abrasion-resistant, chemical resistant, and waterproof, we add a steel toe and metatarsal guard to our Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards.
- STYLE : 00228260
- WEIGHT : 6.6 lbs per pair
- HEIGHT : 16″
- INSULATION : Non-Insulated
- TRACTION : Slip Resistant
- FOOTBED : Removable EVA Footbed
- SHANK : Fiberglass Shank
- PROTECTION : EH Rated, Met Guard, PR Midsole, Steel Toe
- SAFETY : ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR
- COMFORT ZONE
OZONE & TEAR RESISTANT RUBBER
Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.