Garmin Quatix 5
Out of stock
Specifically Designed for the Water
- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100)
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹, scratch-resistant sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel and 2 QuickFit™ bands (stainless steel and blue silicone)
- Wi-Fi® capability plus connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Building on our popular fēnix® 5 platform, our next-generation multisport marine smartwatch provides comprehensive boat connectivity. It connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to stream data to your quatix 5 Sapphire watch, including speed, depth, temperature and wind. Compact and stylish with a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and quick-change bands, it also sports advanced fitness features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, kayaking and canoeing — whatever sport you want to track, quatix 5 Sapphire has you covered. It is also Wi-Fi® enabled, allowing automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin Connect when connected to wireless networks.
Take Control Anywhere On Board
Advanced autopilot control and remote waypoint marking features allow you to maintain control of your vessel, even if you are not the one at the helm. With quatix 5, you can actually access a GHC 20 autopilot control unit to control the autopilot — change heading, turn and steer the boat. You also have remote waypoint marking, which allows you to add a waypoint from quatix 5 Sapphire and have it sync automatically with your connected chartplotter.