Garmin Forerunner 935
$499.99 – $649.99
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
Fits Your Wrist and Your Fashion Sense
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with our line of easy-to-swap QuickFit™ bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.